Export Sales Support to PURUS AB
Ystad – Försäljning/Marknad – Rekrytering
0411-55 55 51
Export Sales Support to PURUS AB
About Purus ABPurus AB is one of Scandinavia's leading players in HVAC Industry. The Brand operates in four product areas: Floor drains and channels, Indoor waste System, Stainless Sanitaryware and Stainless Interiors. Purus is a family-owned company that is characterized by short decision paths, customer focus and a strong financial position. Manufacturing takes place at 3 production sites in Sweden and the Brand currently has sales companies in the four Nordic countries and England. The Group's sales amount to approximately 700 million SEK. Purus' strong position in the market is a result of reliable products, innovation and one of the market's best customer support. Read more at www.purus.se
The international market demands Purus products and we are therefore looking for a new employee for our export team. We are looking for you who are driven by supporting the work of your colleagues and who want to help us take home the business. Do you want to work with a proud and committed team? Then you should apply to work with us!
About the position
As an employee of Purus, you are offered:
- A stimulating, broad and varied role in a well-established company.
- Large space for personal responsibility.
- Work in a company characterized by short decision paths and customer focus.
- Wonderful fellowship with committed and competent colleagues.
As sales support, your main focus will be to serve our customers and to support your colleagues in the export department, who are for most of the time out on the field. In the role, you will handle order management and administration. You will also work with system sales, technical advice, calculations, quotes, follow-up, delivery notices, invoicing and few complaint handling. In addition to this, the role includes updating of our CRM systems, drawing of statistics and price lists. Much of the sales are made to OEM customers and take place through local partners, distributors and agents. You will also be involved in the preparations for trade fairs and similar events. A very varied job for you who like administration.
We are looking for you who:
- have a high school education, preferably within technology
- have a technical understanding
- have a few years' experience in a similar role or other administrative role
- are used to business systems such as CRM, MS Office and other administrative systems
- are fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish
- meet the requirements for the personal characteristics set out in the requirements profile below
It is a strong plus if you:
- have worked in the same or equivalent industry
- speak several languages
- have export experience and foreign contacts
- have a basic knowledge of export rules, agreements, transports and cost calculations
Your personal characteristics
You are humble in your work and are happy to take on new tasks. You are flexible and like to stand up for your colleagues. You are an enterprising, committed and independent person who is easy to work with and is service-oriented. You work in a structured way and place great emphasis on order and precision. It is important for us that you share our core values of commitment, courage and responsibility. Do you want to be involved in developing one of Scandinavia's strongest brand portfolios in the water management segment?
Sök senast den 2021-03-05
Personlighetsprofil & Referenstagning
Fler lediga tjänster
Account manager - utvecklas i ett globalt bolag!
Sedan 1961 har den tyska koncernen Multivac levererat förpackningsmaskiner till kunder världen över. Koncernen är branschledande när det kommer till den te...